Sunday, March 9, 2008

I wish...

I wish to show you the life of a gay human

I wish it could be put in to words how we feel
to explain the utter lack of respect

I wish to change the world in one fail swoop,
but i know that's not going to happen

I wish this generation could change their views,
of what is right and wrong

I wish to know how you think
To justify your narrow-minded responses

I wish someone could explain to me
Yes me
What gives you the right to judge

I wish to be a leader,
to inspire a nation to think alike

I wish to know the answers
though i also know some things i can not change

I wish to teach tolerance to those who abuse us
and then i wake up from my dream

I wish i knew what to say to you if we met on the street,
yet i already know what you are going to say to me

I wish alot from you and i hope you can measure up.


Ryan Peterson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home